Debwashere shared something that intrigued me. So, saying to meself, why not, I went on to perform the task. Here we go:
- Where Do You Blog? On my laptop, in the sitting room. I am yet to find a better place away from the little ones who seem to see me as a toy or one to wipe away tears (even the false ones)
- Where Do You Find Inspiration for Your Blog Posts? From a word prompt, a picture prompt, a picture from the Internet, a movie I watched years back or what is happening around me, more so in my household. I also get inspiration from reading other blogs.
- How Long Does It Take You To Write a Blog Post? That depends on several things such as, is my laptop acting up? Are the children minding their business instead of looking to me as a play partner? How early did I wake up? Did I finish my chores fast enough? Is there any emergency? Oh, a lot is factored in. However, on average, it takes me 30 mintures to an hours to get it all done.
- Do You Plan Your Blog Posts? How? Haaaa, I have read about the need and importance to plan posts but I have never done it. I just get a light bulb, and off we go. The day I start planning my writing, ahhhh, that will be the day. I just don’t see it coming so soon. But when it does, I will coin that as maturity in writing.
- What Kind of Camera Do You Use? What Editing Program? Honestly, Google has been too kind to me thus far. Without a camera to give me the quality and size of pictures I need, I do not bother. Not even with my phone camera. I just look at the Internet for something that will either tickle me right or convey my already written piece really well. If I were to edit, which I rarely do, it would be Adobe PhotoShop.
- Do You Use a Notebook to Track Your Ideas? No, not at all.
- How Do You Take Your Pictures? I do that, usually with a biiiigggg smile plastered to my face. That is because I only take them for fun, nothing to re-use on my posts.
- What’s Your Favourite Type of Blog Post to Write? Those partaining to family triumphs.
- Who Knows About Your Blog? If my following statistics are anything to go, then I guess, quite a number. If my Facebook and Twiter followers are also as faithful as they were when they clicked on the like symbol on the page, them I am blessed with a good following for my writing. .
- Are You an Organized or a Messy Blogger? Oh, I try. I don’t know which basket to throw meself into, all I know is that I try. I just wish I did not have to fall back on writing as I usually do.
- Biggest Blogging Pet Peeve? I DO NOT LIKE long posts. They have to be so captivating for me to read them all the way. Likewise, I try to write short posts for I believe that there are many out there like me. However, there are sometimes when I can not help it.