I got nominated for the Liebster award by Aishawariyaramachandran.
Thank you so much aishwariyaramachandran for nominating me. You can catch her latest blogs my clicking on her name. I am honored beyond words for someone to nominate me for this award more so one that has not known me for that long. I feel appreciated and I could not have known some of the people I do know now if it was not for blogging.
My nominees are
Here are the rules to be followed:
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
The questions asked were:
- If you were in charge of the education system in your country, what would you change?
- If you only had $10 in your pocket, what would you buy at the shops?
- What was your 2015s new year resolution? 😉
- What is one act of kindness that was done for you, that you have never forgotten?
- If you could only choose from: sweet, savoury or sour foods. Which would you eat for a year?
- What crazy idea did you believe when you were little due to your parent’s advice?
- I would surely change the curriculum from theoretical to practical so that the cry of ‘let the government help us’ stops.
- Wow, that is Shs. 35,000 in my country thanks to inflation. I would pay for TV subscription now.
- Learn more about God and get more intimate with Him, open my spiritual ears and eyes more, better my writing skills, be the best mother, wife, friend and daughter.
- A friend of mine gave me a meal after a long walk in the scorching sun. I was extremely famished.
- Savory foods
- If I swallowed a seed of any thing, it would germinate in my stomach, rats give money when you give them your milk teeth.
Thank you aishwariyaramachandran, these questions just opened my mind to many things I had long forgotten, taken for granted or stored away in a closet.
- If you were to change anything about your present, what would it be?
- What is your take on African leaders?
- How has corruption in your country affected you?
- What is that lesson you would want your children to learn?
- What is it that you wish you had known earlier in life?